Some extracts from our 5 Star reviews on Trip Advisor where we had the highest rating possible.
- Having self catered for many holidays, we experienced at Croft Cottage the highest standard of comfort and equipment. Absolutely faultless.
- When you arrive you meet Alice and Patrick who welcomed us warmly and showed us around. We had two young children. There are loads of toys and books to use. The bedrooms are huge and all have a bathroom. The sauna and jacuzzi were a treat.
- We had the freedom of the croft to walk around and free access to the golf course. The cottage is well suited for travel on Lewis and Harris and the actual location has views nobody could ever tire of.
- This is indeed a luxury cottage with a huge list of extras, a fabulous welcome pack, hand crafted local pottery, outstanding interior finishing and decoration. I could go on. The peacefulness and stunning views across the islands with he ferry slipping quietly past the bottom of the garden ensure that if you didn’t move from the spot you would have a wonderful time. Alice and Patrick have thought of every detail possible to make you feel special from the moment you set eyes on Croft Cottage.
- The views from every window were breathtaking and we spent many hours on the patio bench watching the seafaring world go by. This was an ideal base from which to enjoy touring around Harris with all its spectacular beauty.
- We stayed at Croft Cottage as three couples for a chilled out week on Harris. Pat and Alice welcomed us to the cottage as soon as we got off the ferry. The cottage is in a beautiful location surrounded by well kept gardens and a view out to sea. It is very well decorated, with comfy beds and all the facilities you need. It is so nice to wake up to an unspoilt view of the water each day. We spotted a pod of dolphins one day as well as otters and seals.
- “We are convinced that this place and its surroundings are a taste of heaven. A remarkable and tasteful conversion. The best property that we have stayed at both in the UK and abroad. We shall return.”
- “Luxurious yet comfortable, a true home away from home. The secret of Croft Cottage is the outstanding attention to detail.”
- “Really appreciated the thoughtful touches. Welcome pack was special. Everything in plentiful supply, amazing sound system, beautiful pottery, furniture, views but also secluded location… just perfect… we could go on…”
- “Absolutely fantastic. Beautifully designed and furnished with excellent facilities. Excellent location within Harris. We will be stealing a few design ideas.”
- “The most luxurious place we have ever stayed in. Perfect for our honeymoon. Perfect for wandering the shore and gazing at the sea and bird watching from the breakfast table.”
- “Croft Cottage is superb. We had high expectations and it even managed to exceed these.”
- “Another fabulous stay in this glorious place on a heavenly island. We shall return.”
- “Thank you for a great holiday. You have put so much thought into the cottage. It’s been such a pleasure to stay here””
- “Can’t wait to come back.”
- “Croft Cottage has had a very special place in our hearts since we last visited and it has been wonderful to return. Thanks to Alice and Patrick for all their hard work in maintaining the cottage and for their warmth and kindness. We hope to come back.”
- “Back again for our third visit. Too much to see and do in the time, so we will be back next year. Alice and Patrick always make us feel welcome and the accommodation remains outstanding.”
- “Second visit to Croft – and for 2 weeks! Everything about the Croft and the island is fabulous. Love it – See you next year. Thank you, Patrick and Alice.”